Client Survey Results - Summer 2016Submitted by Future Values on September 12th, 2016
In June 2016, we invited our clients to complete a survey about their experience working with our team at Future Values Estate & Financial Planning.
I’m pleased to share the results with you. When asked,
- "How likely is it that you would recommend your advisor to a friend or colleague?"
- 96% of clients replied Likely (18%) or Very Likely (78%).
- "Please rate your overall level of satisfaction with your financial advisor."
- 98% replied Somewhat Satisfied (17%) or Very Satisfied (81%).
- "How would you describe the value that you receive from your primary advisor, relative to the fees paid?"
- 88% replied High Value (39%) or Very High Value (49%) with Neutral (12%) being the lowest score.
- "How comfortable would you be referring your financial advisor to a friend, family member or colleague?"
- 98% replied Somewhat Comfortable (10%) or Very Comfortable (88%).
- Our clients would like better ways to measure whether they are ‘on track’ to reach their goals.
We’ve begun to address that with new interactive planning software.
- We appreciate our clients’ high overall level of satisfaction with us, and their willingness to introduce their friends, family members and colleagues to us.
- We clarified the type of clients with whom we work best:
Our firm works with successful entrepreneurs, business owners and professionals to align purpose with their finances.
We help our clients consider the profound questions, ‘Will I be OK?’ and ‘How can I look after my family?', and move beyond that to help them connect their money to what’s meaningful to them.
Our comprehensive financial planning process guides clients through values-based decision-making, responsible investing and prudent risk management. Working together, we develop an organized approach to financial independence, income sustainability, family legacy and social impact.
The survey was being conducted by AbsoluteEngagement.com, with completely anonymous client input.
We are thankful for the opportunity to work together with our clients, for their support, and for our relationships with them.
Sterling Rempel, CFP CLU TEP
Sharon Selvig-Cooper, CFP
Future Values Estate & Financial Planning
Aligning purpose with your finances