The vast majority of our new clients are referred to our firm by existing clients or professional advisors including accountants & lawyers.
In January 2015, we asked 80 of our clients, "On a scale of 1-10, how likely are you to recommend our service to a friend, family member or colleague?"
The average response was 9.5.
As well, a number of clients provided us with unsolicited comments. Here are some of them. In the interests of client privacy, only their initials are shown.
- We have always been extremely happy with the work and success you provide. We gladly recommend you to everyone who suggests they may need financial direction - J.R.. & S.R.
- We appreciate the expertise you have in the financial realm. More than that we appreciate that you care about us personally. That is what sets you apart from others we have dealt with. M.M. & D.M.
- Thank you Sterling for understanding my desires regarding finances and my passion for stewardship of my life and money. - S.H.
- You are always quick to respond to any questions and for advice - B.M.
- Thanks for all of your great work - K.T.
- I appreciate your work and friendship - J.N.
- The key is to find a competent Financial Advisor who makes decisions in the client's best interest. My experience has been many in the financial industry are sales people and not a Consultant/Advisor. - M.C.
- You are using your skills to make my assets grow. We appreciate your efforts so far. Keep it up. - L.S. & H.S.
- And I get a free coffee and sometimes golf balls. What more could you ask! - J.B.
- Very satisfied and feel extremely fortunate that someone recommended Sterling - K.D. & D.T.
- Thanks for all your help! - N.B.
In meetings with Sterling Rempel, clients have also said the following:
- You are willing to work with us, and you take the time to do so. You’re passionate & very knowledgeable about what you do. - L.C.
- I’ve learned more in this one hour introductory meeting than I have in 14 years with my previous advisor - S.G.
- You’re like a priest; I feel like I can tell you anything - D.D.
In September 2015, we hosted a "Small Business Tax Changes & Planning Ideas" seminar for small business owners, self-employed professionals, and their accountants & lawyers.
We asked 4 questions, on a scale of 1 to 10:
- Was the seminar a valuable use of your time? Average response was 8.71
- Did you learn something new today? Average response was 8.75
- Are you interested in learning more about tax-effective strategies? Average response was 7.32
- Are you likely to recommend us to a friend, family member or client? Average response was 8.84