Community InvolvementSubmitted by Future Values on January 29th, 2015
Since our firm's inception in 1999, we've been honoured to get to know and serve an ever-growing number of people. We're grateful for and appreciate the trust clients invest in us and those individuals who introduce new people to our firm. Thank you.
One of our core values is philanthropy, or in plain terms, giving back.
We aim to educate clients about ways to make a meaningful contribution to organizations aligned with their values, both now and in the future through careful estate planning.
We follow our own advice, so we financially supported organizations doing good work in a number of areas:
- Community (Calgary Food Bank)
- Education (Rosthern Junior College, Menno Simons Christian School)
- Faith-based (Trinity Mennonite Church, Hockey Ministries International)
- Global understanding (Childrens International Summer Villages)
- Healthcare and cancer research (Run for the Cure, Movember)
- International aid, relief and development (MCC, Partners Canada)
- Micro-credit (Opportunity International)
- Political (two federal parties, one provincial party)
We volunteered our time and experience to:
- Federated Press (tax-effective strategies seminar lecturer)
- Financial Planners Standards Council (brand ambassador and media spokesperson)
- Mortgage Outreach Corporation (board member)
- Trinity Mennonite Church (board chair)
- University of Calgary Insurance and Risk Management (guest lecturer)
Oh yes, we also donated blood regularly :)
This is only possible because of the support and success we've enjoyed by working with you, and people like you. So, thank you again. You help us align our purpose with our finances.